Memory Care in Orange County
Empowering Lives. Personalized Care.
At the Gardens, we recognize the importance of choosing the right community for your loved one. We are a thoughtfully designed neighborhood for those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
We have created a secure and warm homelike environment where our residents thrive with a purpose. With a focus on person-centered care, each resident has a care plan uniquely customized to their individual needs.
Our professional and memory-care trained staff believe in empowering the lives of our residents through life-enriching programs, social engagement, and setting personalized goals. The Orchards is focused on WHO they are and what they CAN do.
The Orchards Memory Care Amenities and Services Include:
- A brand-new secured memory care neighborhood
- All private studio and one-bedroom apartments featuring a full bathroom
- Restaurant-style dining
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Life enrichment – mental and socially engaging opportunities to promote wellness
- Private courtyard with water feature
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Weekly entertainment
Additional Services Available
- Room services during illness
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- On-call medical director
- Cable television
- Full-service beauty and barber shop
Schedule a Tour
Now accepting early reservations.
To schedule a tour and learn more about our early depositor Harvest Club, call us at 949-545-2260.
State of California License #306005837. SNF License #550006120
© 2021 The Orchards Health Center — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, The Orchards HC LLC.