A Helping Hand. Enriching Lives.
Assisted living is more than extending a helping hand; it’s about promoting overall well-being through a person-centered approach to promote living an active and fulfilling lifestyle. The Orchards Assisted Living is staffed with full-time wellness nurses, trained caregivers, and medication technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with all activities of daily living. We offer residents a wide array of amenities, a restaurant-style dining experience, and a full calendar of events and engaging opportunities as part of our Life Enrichment Program.
The Benefits of The Orchards Assisted Living include:
- Private, comfortable and spacious apartments with kitchenettes
- Six distinctive apartment floor plans with garden view or a private balcony
- Inviting common areas, including lounge, library, theater and outdoor courtyard
- Thoughtfully planned activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- 24/7 security and emergency response
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
A Level of Care That’s Right for You
The Orchards Assisted Living team works with residents and families to determine the right level of care. Each resident is assessed upon move-in and as needed to ensure the evolving needs are met. Some components that typically determine the level of care outcome are as listed:
- Personal grooming
- Dementia Diagnosis
- Continence Care
- Special Needs
- Medication management and monitoring
Additional Services Available:
- Limited tray services during illness
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- On-call medical director
- Telephone and cable television
- Apartment maintenance services
- Full-service beauty and barber shop
Schedule a Tour
Now accepting early reservations.
To schedule a tour and learn more about our early depositor Harvest Club, call us at 949-545-2260.
© 2021 The Orchards Health Center — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, The Orchards HC LLC.